Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Personal Response to Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies was not what I wanted it to be like. It was confusing and hard to follow along with. It had a good thesis behind it, that I could understand. The characters were hard to understand how they felt and who they were. The story switched from character to character quickly and it was hard to understand who the story was talking about at most times.

The group work we did was better than what I thought it would be. How I contributed to our overall points was not my best, at all. I was confused in the book and the class work was more confusing because I could not follow with the book. My partner contributed to our overall points in a very positive way. He did all of his work the best he could and all of it was on time. To do better I could ask more questions in class. What I would change about my work next time is I would turn in my homework on time.


Daniel VanGilder

No comments:

Post a Comment